New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Slipkde
#328378 Hi guys, im André, im a owner of a 1995 Honda Civic EX Coupe
I've been reading this forum for a couple weeks and now i decided to register..

I just bought my car a couple months ago and got scammed by the guy who sold it, i had no knowledge about buying a used car D:
Anyway, now my car is getting better thanks to you guys! :woot:

Well as you guys can see i dont speak english very well, since i learned it by myself, so feel free to correct me, i'll appreciate that!
By stubrun
#328387 welcome matey, your english seems good to me, better than some people i know lol. how didi you get scammed on the coupe?
By Slipkde
#328390 Well, first of all thants for the welcome!
A 95 civic here cost like R$13k thats like U$7k,
The guy told me that the engine was fine, i drove the car for a while and i kinda liked, but i had no knowledge as i said b4

After a few weeks i bought the car and when i was driving it home, the engine broke (dont rly know if its the right expression in english) he refused to pay and said it was my fault (sure wasnt)

On the next day i took the car to the a mechanic and he said the engine was in pretty bad conditions, the guy who sold me already had took the car to the same mechanic i did, and he knew it.. so i speed more R$4k to fix it and some other stuff.. and there is still thing to get fixed..

I gess i'll post pics tomorrow.
By 1ATony
#329667 Welcome to the site
By FG2_Andrew
#330744 hi. welcome.
By MG6
#330797 welcome