New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By izzy3000
#325007 hi guy im newto the website my name's izzy i gotta 93 eg sedan b16 swap . my question is that , Bein as tho this is my first car and First 5 speed . its much harder for me to adjust to the stage 3 clutch rather then Standard or i guess a regular clutch. cud it be replaced back? or should i just continu with Mine?
By HaydenSI
#325008 I ran into the same issue. To be honest if its your first car for the sake of saving the clutch if you aren't comfortable i would swap to an OEM. I got lucky and kept my ACT stage 3 in and it lasted me 3 years until i snapped a puck and the drag strip. If you are careful and get familiar on flat roads you should be good.

The thing with performance cluthes is its harder to "ride" the clutch when taking off or shifting but east to "dump" it which is really what most performance clutches were made to handle anyways.

All in all if you are comfortable with it you should be fine.
By izzy3000
#325009 thanks alot bro.. ive been drivin it 4 about 7 months im gettin better but its good to get opions thanks again
By Punksz6
#325109 :welcome: