New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By porksoda
#324945 What's up everybody? I just got my first honda a couple weeks ago. It's a 93 civic coupe with a stock D16Z6, and a 5 speed from an ek civic i guess.

I've had a dart, a couple camaros and a 70 riviera so i have no idea what the fuck I'm doing as far as the civic goes lol.

Well anyways glad to be here.

P.s. any basic knowledge on this car would be appreciated. Thanks everybody.
By FG2_Andrew
#324965 Never understood why people say, I have no idea what I'm doing.. It's just a motor, trans, suspension, and body. Virtually all the same.

But regardless, welcome! Check out the DIY section and region-specific section!
By porksoda
#324982 I mainly say that because I've never owned a fwd car, or a car that's not a carb'd V8. So this shits all new to me. Im also just wondering if theres anything i can do to make this car not completely gutless as fuck.
By Punksz6
#325110 :welcome: As far as power goes either going boost on the d will net you you the most power for it. The next would be to do a swap which you have many platforms, but all will cost money. B/H/K/J series will all net good horse stock wise. Its all in what you put into it though (internals/external) and proper tuning as well. Oh and how much power you looking to make?

And with this you would also want to upgrade your suspension. There is a lot of info out there but you can always ask here. We aren't your other forums where people shun you or tell you to look it up on google (Civic-Eg.Com is the best on the Forums). Just let us know what you want to accomplish. :thumb: