New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Xstine
#321620 Afternoon Folks

Your forum was recommended to me by "someone" who says its very informative and told me I would enjoy it here. Heres my story. . .

Im from Cape Town, South Africa. I do not own an EG but an EK Civic. I do however have a HUGE love for the Civic EG's which unfortunately were not made available here in South Africa. Although we have very select few here and there are many for sale, due to our Customs laws they make it very difficult to fullfill the urge/love/need to purchase one. So this is my baby. . .

Anyhoo will start browsing the forum for now but dont know where to start since theres sooooooo much content here :) Hope to learn many new things and have a happy stay here.
By Mr Rattles
#321624 Hello and welcome my better half :)

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Guys please don't argue with my wifey, naturally being a woman
She thinks she's always right :lol: :oops:
By Xstine
#321630 Thanks for the warm welcome Mr Rattles. I love your sense of humour so seeing that you are so clever witted I shall reward you with allowing you to make your own dinner ;) Haha :angel:
By Mr Rattles
#321633 Lol DEAL :thumb:
By Xstine
#321634 ROR feeling brave much?
By 1ATony
#321663 Clean looking Civic!
By EJ1_MK
#321696 :welcome:
By Xstine
#321708 Thanks for the warm welcome all. Oh and thanks for the comment 1ATony much appreciated. I am yet to start exploring the forum but not sure where to start :lol:
By JacquesB
#321711 Nice boet looking good, also in Cape Town Brackenfell to be precise.
I see you're also a Senna fan! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By Xstine
#321719 Thanks dude. Much appreciated. Ek is eindlik nie n boet nie maar n meisie. Lol. Ek is ook van die "northern suburbs." Jy protea hoogte se kant?
By JacquesB
#321720 Crap sorry my bad only now registered Xstine...Christene...
Sorry been a long day, ja in protea hoogte. But still Kickass ride!!! love the rims i also had a EK a red civic v-tec but she was stolen, sla wat gee om haar weer te sien was n baie sad dag maar nou is ek verlief op EG's maar mis my EK!
By Xstine
#321722 Lol not a prob. Been a long day indeed. Thanks still lots more needs to be done to her. Changing the rims too cause its a bitch to keep clean & also keeps knocking the arches. Sorry to hear. How long ago was it stolen? I've got a thing for the civic eg, one day :)
By JacquesB
#321724 It was about 5 years ago but I got a Golf then but it just did not have that "kick" I was looking for, so I got myself a EG and well was really stupid buying a Golf and i got a 92 Prelude Manual as well now