New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Mr. Focus
#320430 I'll get some inside shots tomorrow. I havent really done anything to it as yet. Just been scouring Ozhonda and JDMYard to see what i'd like to do first

I'm also debating whether i go coilovers or get a set of KYB's and throw some Kings Springs on there
By Apexracing
#320464 love the paint, she just shines :thumb:
By Mr. Focus
#320572 Thanks Apex! He's probably due for a polish, but in the right sunlight you cant tell hahahaha
By Apexracing
Mr. Focus wrote:Thanks Apex! He's probably due for a polish, but in the right sunlight you cant tell hahahaha

Whoops not a she eh? I call my car a guy too. Females are too temperamental lol.
By Mr. Focus
#320639 hahaha all good mate. The wife nicknamed him "Lightning McQueen" and i'm pretty sure she's getting me a "KACHOW" sticker made up
By YoTsi
#320640 VERY clean. keep the updates rolling, i would love to see how this thing turns out! :thumb:
By Mr. Focus
#320666 Thanks YoTsi! I'll be posting up all that i can. I have some pretty big plans for him

If my last cars are anything to go by, then he should be awesome!

This was my previous car. Its a 2007 Suzuki Swift with a few extras (turbo, tein coilovers, full exhaust, 18" rims, lip kit, folding mirrors, smoked LED tails)

and before that i had an 89 Gen 2 CRX with a D16a8. It also had: Cyber Boom 2 bodykit, 17" rims, Carbon bonnet, black tails and projector headlights, stripped interior, re-trimmed seats, Skunk 2 coilovers, whiteline front and rear sway bars & strut braces, Skunk 2 CAI
By YoTsi
#320682 i see a Prelude! i love ludes :) and sick rides man like i said i cant wait to see where you go with the EG hatch and i hope things work out real smoothly for ya...heres my ''ex girlfriends'' ;)

1992 honda prelude si vtec jdm h22a swap sold the motor for an h23 block with a swapped h22 head for a gain of 10-20HP and 1 more torque xD but i just had to have something different then everyone else and EURO BlueTops are pretty rare in the USA...sold this for the Suzuki...you may say it was stupid but that bike had quite a few chicks on the back ;) especially on friday nights xD

1991 civic HB my EG springs came from this car when i lowered the EF and then sold this EF and bought a sweet computer :thumb:

1998 Suzuki TL1000R with racing header with racing clutch and a tune, twas dubbed the busa killer ;) but i crashed it when i looked behind me to look at a cop and when i looked forward old lady had run a stop sign :x

if its not ok to be posting pics of other rides on this forum then they will kindly be removed with a simple message from the admin...posted them since we are on the topic of other rides. im still a noobie on this site. so i apologize in advance but atleast you guys now im not a complete NooB now :)
By Mr Rattles
#321271 Welcome mate,hope your enjoy your stay.
Lightning McQueen" looks good.

You mentioned you stay to the zoo, so have you put your head
In any crocs lately lol.just joking man,but that guy was crazy hey
By Mr. Focus
#321292 Just a heads up guys. I have opened a thread in the "Your Ride" section, so i'll update the progress in there

Mr Rattles wrote:Welcome mate,hope your enjoy your stay.
Lightning McQueen" looks good.

You mentioned you stay to the zoo, so have you put your head
In any crocs lately lol.just joking man,but that guy was crazy hey

hahahahahaha nah, not really my kind of thrill hey. I'll leave it to the experts/crazy people :D
By Mr Rattles
#321327 Lol same here,those peeps definitely have a few screws loose
By 1ATony
#321669 Pretty good lookin Civic you got down there.