New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By strykr
#319225 Hey guys my names Chaz and im from Edmonton AB Canada. I recently purchased a Black '95 EJ2 for $500, and for how little I paid I pretty much stole the car. Completely stock car, so D15B7.

It has a little surface rust in the rear quaters, couple cracks in the windshield and the headgasket is starting to go. Along with needing a complete routine tune up.

I will be posting some pictures up later on today, as im at work right now.
By FG2_Andrew
#319227 Welcome. To the best automotive forum on the web!
By strykr
#319229 Thanks guys. Right now my plan is the get the engine back up running and repair the surface rust, then Ill do a complete flush of all fluids and replace the filters.

Im debating on swapping my dc2 dash, doors and cluster over. Then after that either do a head swap or b18 swap since I plan on staying NA, and already have a daily driven Genesis 2.0T w/300whp. Ill be keeping the car stock looking on the outside minus buying a front lip, coilovers, and fogs. Then I plan to get alot of suspension and other handling things done.

This car is mostly just going to be used to cruise around town and enjoy the days back when I was a teenager and bombed around town in EF/EG Honda's.
By FG2_Andrew
#319240 Glad to hear you aren't blowing smoke talking about a weekend warrior or something stupid that you have intentions on building.

The cruise/daily toy build :thumb:
By onibakagaijin
#319242 Welcome and enjoy your drives. Almost forgot how nice a simple car can be and wonderful as a nice daily. Fix the small stuff and keep us updated.
By strykr
#319246 No this car I plan on keeping around for a long time, but still want it to be enjoyable to drive when the weather is nice. I will definitely keep everyone updated, as with all my project cars I will do a project log thread.

I have no need on turning this in to a weekend warrior since my DD car is already in that category after the upgrades I did to the engine and consistant tuning.

The only reason the EJ was bought and going to be built is my love for Honda's feeling like a go-kart on the road and still returning decent gas mileage and enjoyment.
By EJ1_MK
#319289 :welcome:
By Punksz6
#319544 :welcome: