New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By civicexracer
#316216 Hey everyone. Noob here, not a noob around the forums though. I'm on a few others. Thought I'd check this place out and kill some spare time on another forum lol.

I own a '95 EX Coupe. Built for autox. Used to be my daily for years but has far gone beyond comfortable for street driving so it is more or less a weekend/autox only car now. It was my first car and it's my baby. I've built it for Street Touring(now STC) class so mods are plenty but nothing too extreme due to class limitations. I've won numerous regional championships with this car but as far as competition goes, I've out grown it and have moved on to something faster(my '91 Si). But, I still take my '95 out for low key autox events, meets, shows, etc.. just for fun.

I also own a '91 Si. It's purpose built for the same class as my '95. Same basic mods with a few more goodies. Due to it be lighter, having a shorter wheel base, and a lower COG, this car is MUCH faster than my '95. So, this one is used for more serious competitions and is known as the "money maker" lol.

Annnd I also own a '99 EX Coupe which is my true daily driver. Nice a comfy ride. Few, little mods done to it. All either "hand me downs" from my other cars, or freebies from friends, or just plain cheap spur of the moment purchases.

Look forward to lurking around here :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#316243 :welcome:
By Punksz6
#316351 :welcome:
By 1ATony
#316489 welcome to the forum
By Mr Rattles
#316699 Welcome man,got any pics besides the 1's in your signature ?
By Calvert1
#317005 Hey Guys

I am Calvert from New york, North america. I am here to say all you hi. this is my first publish and I am 22 years old. my Desire car is Mercedes Examine and I have Ford Social 2009. I enjoy playing activity on PC. My Preferred activities are BF3, MW3 GTA IV. I am here to get some information about vehicles. I wish it would be the best time with you people.
By Johnny Stick
#317100 welcome to the forum. have fun and cheers!