New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By SohcGuy
#315788 Hi I'm new here to Civic-EG. I got excited when i heard there was a site that was solely dedicated to my car and i couldn't resist joining. I hope to learn a lot from you all and make my 94 Hatch better than it already is.
By TrailerTrash
#315792 welcome! check out the DIY page :thumb:
By EJ1_MK
#315807 :welcome:
By SohcGuy
#315809 Thanks and I really wanted to get into some of the engine work first. I have a d16z6 block and not sure which head. Could someone please point me in the right direction. Also the diy thread is going to come in handy. Thanks again!
By Punksz6
#315944 :welcome:
By JohnRM
SohcGuy wrote:Thanks and I really wanted to get into some of the engine work first. I have a d16z6 block and not sure which head. Could someone please point me in the right direction. Also the diy thread is going to come in handy. Thanks again!

What kind of engine work are you planning to do; N/A, turbo, supercharged" Either one you choose, we have experience from many here! If you're looking for simple bolt on mods, it's very straight forward and as long as you're not scared of loosening bolts, you'll be fine! Make sure you post in the proper section. It'll keep the forum clean :thumb:
By 1ATony
#316491 welcome to the forum
By Mr Rattles
#316696 Welcome to the site man.hope you enjoy your stay