New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By SCREECHO
#314462 Hey guys names chris, I go by screecho/ screech though since I was a little curly hair 9 year old old. I got sick of hating the nickname and adapted to it.
I am in virginia. been here for 10 years april will be 11. Navy stationed me here in 2002, just got out.... in 4 days will end my seperation leave.
I was a maintenance mechanic- painter, welder, gas and diesel tech, etc etc.
I am 28.
I feel like a dork typing a hallo und wie gehts thread.
I hate B series. I daily a K swapped integra, current little over 2 years in the making a 94 (I think, lol) civic k24/k20 blah blah blah. about done, wrench on it from time to time
I found this forum when doing the rust repair panels that teal_dx (?thats right, right?) had a diy on. Never again will I do that. I will swap a quarter panel.
Well hope be a help to the forum.
=)
By SCREECHO
#314463 here is the bay of my civic. and its a hatch.
I put a s2k cmc on it this afternoon.
By FG2_Andrew
#314466 f ur k.

welcome :thumb: and yes, Teal has the best write-ups on the web!
By EJ1_MK
#314467 :welcome:
By SCREECHO
#314475 Haha, I like the idea of 300 hp NA. K>b ;)
Thanks for the welcome guys.
never had a d series. budget building a daily rhd ek coupe with a friend at this time as well d15b, ex trans, etc etc.
By Chance
#314513 Welcome to the forum! mmmm I'm jealous of your K for sure! and Thanks for your service! :thumb:
Last edited by Chance on Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Apexracing
SCREECHO wrote:Haha, I like the idea of 300 hp NA. K>b ;)
Thanks for the welcome guys.
never had a d series. budget building a daily rhd ek coupe with a friend at this time as well d15b, ex trans, etc etc.

K is the way to go brother, welcome to the site :thumb:
By Punksz6
#314521 :welcome:
By rootbeer_eg
#314569 :welcome:
welcome to the site
now noar pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By SCREECHO
#314643 Is there a multi-quote button I dont see?
Couldnt find anything for multi-quoting from the little searching I did.
Teal_dx, yeah figure it was about time lol.
This was a couple months ago, rsx wheels just to roll it off my concrete slab. I have bbs rs 16x8.5... but they dont fit well enough. I need to take them back apart have the backs milld. maybe lower it and see how much I can compensate for the hideous fit.
I have tons more pics... I will post up in the correct index later of those though.
This was the day I pulled it out the shed after paint and round 1, lsv gt3582r. rota's long gone, sold and bought a pair of rpf1's for my integra.
my integra
By 1ATony
#315206 Welcome to the site