New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Fred Ek3
#309936 hey all noob here from devon in the uk

after 6 years of going to jap shows and raceing and trying to learn all i can about the jap/JDM scene i have final got my health sorted and got my licence. i wanted to get an EG but there were no cheep ones so i have an EK3 with a buddyclub kit that needs a little work but i have a plan.

any advice would be great and hope to make a few new friends

take it easy

FRED
By 1ACarlos
#310047 Welcome to the site. Show us some pics on your EK
By EJ1_MK
#310074 :welcome:
By Ecc0
#310096 Welcome to the site good to see yet another UK member, our numbers seem to be growing.

Keep an eye on the UK general chat page as we're always looking to sort out meets.

As for your EK3 firstly we want pics and second what are your plans/goals have you got any other mods or just the body kit???
By Fred Ek3
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the site good to see yet another UK member, our numbers seem to be growing.

Keep an eye on the UK general chat page as we're always looking to sort out meets.

As for your EK3 firstly we want pics and second what are your plans/goals have you got any other mods or just the body kit???

thanks for the welcome folks :)

well like i said ive only just got on the road and its my first car so im skint. i only managed to get it because the guy who owned it had reversed in to a lorry ( the rear bumper was held on with gaffer tape) and then dove over a curb at the front destroying the kit.

so my build will be a super low street RAT style affair

here's a few pics of how it was when i got it

2012-06-13_14.00.04 by Fred 1021, on Flickr

_DSC4398-Edit-2 by Fred 1021, on Flickr

that was 2 weeks ago

so far i have taken the rocker cover off and painted it black and then polished the honda lettering through see pic below

senzai act 1 by Fred 1021, on Flickr

then i changed the front wheels as they were dented so much one leaked air for 2 bbs 6 spokes i got cheep and painted matt black.

over the weekend me and a mate stripped the body kit off and repaired all holes and slits , then made new mounting brackets and painted the kit matt black as well as the 2 other rear alloys matt black to match the fronts and the kit. (pics too come)

and so far my plan over the next few months is as follows:

tilt spoiler and sticker bomb it
sticker bomb bonnett in black and white
new loud back box
custom painted mesh for front bumper
fit spot/fog lights in front bumper
bucket seats
custom boot install with sticker bombed false floor and home made swirl dipped sub boxes
tein tech S 25mmfront -15mm rear spring kit
limo tint rear 3 windows
remove rear wiper

plus any engine mods i can learn of that don't cost an arm and a leg.
8) [b]
By 1ACarlos
#310636 Sweet ride.
By Punksz6
#310774 :welcome:
By Fred Ek3
#310847 gonna put a proper thread in th uk section so anyone that wants to see how my first ever mods come along , it will all be there the stuff that works and probably lots that dont :)
By dbrooks
#310936 Welcome to the site.

Might I suggest posting your build thread in the "Your Ride- Other Vehicles" section :thumb:

You'll get more views there
By Fred Ek3
dbrooks wrote:Welcome to the site.

Might I suggest posting your build thread in the "Your Ride- Other Vehicles" section :thumb:

You'll get more views there

Ok mate thanks for the advice