New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By GotHatch?
#306980 I'm james and I bought a 95 EG hatch a few days ago and found this site. This is my first honda so I will need alot of advise lol. It is a Cx car that I think was an original 1.5 automatic car but it is now a D16z6 5 speed.
By GotHatch?
#306981 Here are a couple pics
By dbrooks
#306982 Welcome to the site!

If you want advice, tell us what you want to do to the car?

Most people here aren't fans of body kits and such, but to each his own!
By GotHatch?
dbrooks wrote:Welcome to the site!

If you want advice, tell us what you want to do to the car?

Most people here aren't fans of body kits and such, but to each his own!

Me either lmao as soon as I get the cash its going back stock body.
By dbrooks
#306985 Sweet :thumb:

What are you plans for it?
By GotHatch?
#307007 For now I need to get the axle replaced and the windshield sealed up after that I need to replace the engine harness cause it has a whole bunch of extra crap thats not plugged into anything I think it was an Auto harness.

So basically I want to get it fixed up and dependable first and then I would love to boost it on 5-8 pounds and just drive it.
By dbrooks
#307015 That's cool. I'd suggest trying to find a JRSC for your z6 once you have it looking nice.
By 1ACarlos
#307325 Welcome.
By bigJOE671
#308703 Welcome to the Forum!

Changing a cv axle took me 1.5 hours since it was my first time. It was pretty straight forward. I highly recommend you do it yourself since you will learn more about your car.

If your planning on getting rid of that duckbill let me know.
By TattooedFish
#308711 Welcome and I just got my hatch a few months back as well.
I see a very clean hatch hiding behind that clutter of a body kit. Would like to see some more shots of the engine, interior, and other sides once you get a chance.

Cv axle is not too hard. Takes a few min alone but goes pretty quick with 2 people and power tools but if your like me its all socket wrenches and using jack handle for breaker bars lol

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1474

Not sure if you found this link or not but its got some really really good info in fact ive been on the site a few weeks and found the how to section months ago and still have not read all of it
By TattooedFish
#308714 Welcome and I just got my hatch a few months back as well.
I see a very clean hatch hiding behind that clutter of a body kit. Would like to see some more shots of the engine, interior, and other sides once you get a chance.

Cv axle is not too hard. Takes a few min alone but goes pretty quick with 2 people and power tools but if your like me its all socket wrenches and using jack handle for breaker bars lol

http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=1474

Not sure if you found this link or not but its got some really really good info in fact ive been on the site a few weeks and found the how to section months ago and still have not read all of it
By Punksz6
#308897 :welcome: :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#312520 and nice hatch
By Mr Rattles
#314016 Welcome James