New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Rotary_EG4dr
#306920 Hey guys, Names Jake and i'm a Rotary Addict!

Been building rotary engines for about 4 years owned rx7's for about 5 years. don't think i'll ever stop driving rotary cars. BUT after driving 8mpg for the last 2 years with my FC3S i've decided i need a daily driver. so got to thinking, what better daily than a honda?? 30+ mpg? god save money to dump right back into my FC :)

So i'm picking up a EG8 or EG9 (4dr Sedan right? lmao) as soon as i get my check. found 3 or 4 in my area and gettin excited. i used to own a EG6 Hatchback with a simple b16 swap. so not new to honda's just outta touch with honda's lmao. the Sedans build will be pretty simple, most likly staying single cam, but alot of Fiero Parts. got a family so its gonna be comfortable, yet Classy. :oops:

Heres some pics of my FC, its being rebuilt right now and getting a TII Swap installed. :woot:
Last edited by Rotary_EG4dr on Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Rotary_EG4dr
#306921 heres the pics lmao (needed 1 post)

By Punksz6
#306926 Welcome. Nice I use to own a 88 Rx7 back in High School. I loved that car. :thumb:
By Rotary_EG4dr
#306927 I'll never get rid of mine... i'm on Engine #3 and still exctied :) lol

Really want my check here so i can go get my Sedan.. been outta the Honda's for god at least 6 - 8 years?!?! itchin to get back and build one. thinkin Mini Me Swap'd wants me some Vtec again!
By Punksz6
Rotary_EG4dr wrote:I'll never get rid of mine... i'm on Engine #3 and still exctied :) lol

Really want my check here so i can go get my Sedan.. been outta the Honda's for god at least 6 - 8 years?!?! itchin to get back and build one. thinkin Mini Me Swap'd wants me some Vtec again!

Nice! Yeah I wouldn't have got rid of mine but had no choice.
By Rotary_EG4dr
Punksz6 wrote:Nice! Yeah I wouldn't have got rid of mine but had no choice.

Ya, my very first Rx7 (FB3S) i had to let go... have missed that car ever since...
By blk92hb
#306931 welcome and i love the red suns sticker. im thinking about puting a night kids sticker on my hatch
By Rotary_EG4dr
blk92hb wrote:welcome and i love the red suns sticker. im thinking about puting a night kids sticker on my hatch

Jesus Honda people are more accepting than Rx7 people!!! lmao normally i get "thats stickers gay" lmao

Thank you! lmao i bought my FC because of that show so i thought it was fitting. plus i love that show lol