New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Lil'Red
#306409 Hey guys im victor & im new to the forum and to the honda world. im a v8 truck type of guy but have always liked honda's specially the eg. A week ago i got my hands on a good deal for a hatch and took it. Dont really know much bout honda's tho so im hoping to get alot of help from here. Needs some body work nd paint but thats the least of my problems since i attend Cypress C.C and take auto collision and refinishing courses. :).
By Lil'Red
#306410 Here's my 92 hatchback :)

The Intimidator SS

& the yukon
By familyEGuy23
#306434 Welcome :D
Clean cars bro what are you going to be using the hatch for daily gas saver, show car, or plan on takin to the track? [/list]
By Lil'Red
familyEGuy23 wrote:Welcome :D
Clean cars bro what are you going to be using the hatch for daily gas saver, show car, or plan on takin to the track? [/list]

The hatchie is going to be my daily since i do alot of driving to work then school. But my plans for now will just be paint (Ferarri Red with Jet Black hood and roof) and a drop. But not sure what coil over kit to get i dont want it to be jumping all over the place. Any suggestions?
By familyEGuy23
Lil'Red wrote:

The hatchie is going to be my daily since i do alot of driving to work then school. But my plans for now will just be paint (Ferarri Red with Jet Black hood and roof) and a drop. But not sure what coil over kit to get i dont want it to be jumping all over the place. Any suggestions?

Nice color combo personally I wouldn't drive in any red car seems to attract attention :P

I would recommend something like Function&Form 1 BlackWorks Racing Megan EZ Stree
By blk92hb
#306448 :welcome:

love the trucks i also love chevys but now i love hondas too.

for the best shocks go with skunk2, tein, Eibach and function and form. you are going to go with a soft spring rate, anything with 7k-10k in the front and 3k-8k in the rear
By EJ1_MK
#306451 :welcome: Got some nice trucks, an clean shell there. Good start for a project.
By Punksz6
#306461 :welcome: to the Site! Clean Hatch and I love the Trucks! :thumb:
By Lil'Red
familyEGuy23 wrote:
Lil'Red wrote:

Nice color combo personally I wouldn't drive in any red car seems to attract attention :P

I would recommend something like Function&Form 1 BlackWorks Racing Megan EZ Stree

True i was originally gonna re paint it white with black but ive seen too many of hatchies around my area painted the same. so i decided to go with red instead :D
By Lil'Red
blk92hb wrote::welcome:

love the trucks i also love chevys but now i love hondas too.

for the best shocks go with skunk2, tein, Eibach and function and form. you are going to go with a soft spring rate, anything with 7k-10k in the front and 3k-8k in the rear

Thanks bro i already started looking into em. I might go with the Skunk2.
By 1ACarlos
#306694 Welcome