New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By josh26
#305087 hey guys, just something about me
im a 16 year old australian, and since i was like 13 i have really liked the look of eg civics; only problem for me is that ive grown up around muscle cars and hot rods, not that its a bad thing i love the culture it just means that anything i wanna get done i have no friends or family that have the slightest knowledge about civics.
all of my school mate are driving nissan silvias and corolla ke 70s thinking they will be the next drift king hahaha :lol: makes me laugh how many kids thing there mad drifters cause they can do hand brakies

any way even though i havent been a member, this website has been my go to for my 95 sedan d15b7, since i have no one to show me anything or ask anything about civics.
i found her on carsales (car classifieds website)when i was just about to turn 14 picked it up for 1000 faded paint and just over all in need of some tlc.. so slowly every saturday i have worked on it bit by bit just caring and almost restoring it to what it would have looked like if it was cared for

here is a current pick
hope you guys like, ill post more pics up as i do more to it
By josh26
#305089 Image
sorry im having trouble putting the photo up, im not to awesome with computers
By FG2_Andrew
#305097 Welcome! You're in the right place for EG knowledge.
By ceelx
#305098 look sooo clean buddy :thumb: more pics please :woot:
By 95kuope
#305100 Car looks good & the DIY area has pretty cool stuff
By dbrooks
#305113 Looks good! Needs more low :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#305114 Looks good
By josh26
#305148 thanks for the positive feed back guys, and the welcome messages, i will post a thread soon on what pics i do have of the car ( not very many) but the forumn should encorage me to take more pics :thumb:
i will probably start my thread tonoight (autralian time, which is like 5am for most of you hhaah )
By josh26
#305193 hey guys just thought i would let you know i put up a thread of the car with some more pics :)