New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By siregcivic
#302694 hey my name is mike, im 30 i been working on honda's for 14 years now i love them lol cant get away even tho i have tried lol... still go right back to what i love the most, making good power and still getting 35+ mpg :)

anyways i drive a 1992 honda civic cx, i have owned this car since 2004 and she has been through hell and back, shes had over a dozen motors in her and about a dozen transmissions..

i used to be all about the single cam and i have a vast knowledge of them, then i went to building b series and that was fun while it lasted... now im onto h series :) and i love it

right now my car has a usdm h22a1 motor and m2a4 trans its nice just cant quite canyon anymore it has hella understeer :( but its still fun and i have suspension on the car as well, not the nicest but its all tociko blue and neuspeed race springs so its pretty low and i have aftermarket swaybars as well ...

anyway heres some pics of my car and pics of the motor in the car as i just put it in 2 weeks ago so these pics are install pics not finished product...

hope you enjoy :)
By siregcivic
#302695 Image

i got rid of that muffler it was wayyy to loud and i have a vibrant performance now i love it

and i painted my engine bay before i put the motor in and i did a full wire tuck of the complete engine bay besides the fuse panel and battery

heres a pic of the motor after i got it in finally after 2 days of pain in my butt with small problems like using avid mounts :( and axle bind :( but its all good now :)

By d-mon
#302711 hi mike.
i thought you had an ls you were going to turbo.
the hatch looks good :)
By 1ACarlos
#302714 Welcome and nice hatch
By Punksz6
#302738 :welcome:
By blk92hb
#302775 welcome! and i feel your pain on the mounts i got them on my hatch and they suck
By siregcivic
#302777 d-mon do i know you? yea i was gonna go ls turbo but if you seen my block you would advise me other wise as well lmfao the post mount was ripped out and i had been driving it only on the front tq mount.. :(

bradleyg im from socal 951

and how could you tell it is a cx? just wondering cuz the manual steering rack? lol and ya it is, idk why but i used to love hatchies with side moldings so i got some and put them in, the doors and front end is all new and came with them and the backs i put in myself by cutting
By d-mon
siregcivic wrote:d-mon do i know you?

never met you, just recognized you from h-t, i think.
By siregcivic
#302893 ya probably h-t or d-series.org
By FG2_Andrew
#302894 nice bay :thumb:
By siregcivic
EH2_andy wrote:nice bay :thumb:

thankyou very much, once i paint my valvecover and get the bay cleaned up some more ima take some pics, its kinda dirty right now i been working alot and driving it 130 miles a day on my commute from work and home :(
By Chance
#302938 :welcome: