New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 95dxdrivr
#300603 Hows everyone doing?
New to this site if you couldn't tell. :D
I drive a 1995 dx coupe, currently working on the suspension/brakes. The cars intention is to be driven in my local scca solo runs. I have never drove in a run but have been a passenger in many. Can't wait to drive my car in a run!!! Almost finished with everything as soon as my coilovers arrive.
By EJ1_MK
#300610 :welcome:
By 95dxdrivr
#300615 ^^^hey :thumb: , I also live in kansas! small world sometimes.
By EJ1_MK
#300618 Where at?
By 95dxdrivr
#300623 North of Salina, KS
By EJ1_MK
#300624 Sweet, there are quite a few guys on here from the KC area we will have to get a meet together for the summer or something.
By 95dxdrivr
#300627 sweet, always interested to see new rides. I don't get much out my way. love the build thread you got going by the way, car looks great!
By EJ1_MK
#300628 Thanks, yeah mine and another guys are down for a while. I will talk with the others this weekend and see when we can work something out.
By 95dxdrivr
#300629 sounds good, let me know if you think of it!
my car is also down at the moment, has been all winter actually. Started a small project, cant even remember what it was now, but ended up replacing the whole suspension, brakes, and various other things. Project just kinda took a mind of its own and ran! haha
Hopefully the coils will be shipped next week, then I can do a final assembly and get it aligned.
By EJ1_MK
#300630 Post up some pics man.. and yeah I know how that goes.
By dbrooks
#300631 Welcome to the site!
By 95dxdrivr
#300632 Here's some random images i've snapped along the way
interior all cleaned up
the car at its worst
my hiding place was getting cluttered haha
Things are coming back together slowly
Some of the improvements
Rear disc conversion, and also new rims :thumb:
These should compliment mt 949's nicely

There's a lot more that i've done just some of the photos I had on my computer, not sure if this is the right place to dump all that I have done.
I might try to make a build thread sometime soon
By EJ1_MK
#300633 Make yourself a build thread in the your ride coupe section Looks good so far though.
By 95dxdrivr
#300634 will do, thanks
By Punksz6
#300635 :welcome: