New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By slow4dr
#300406 First let me start off by saying in not new to the honda scene I'm new to the site.

My name is rob I have a 93 civic sedan that I'm slowly unricing. I love it but it does have her problems but what car don't. I live in logan ohio. Its a boring little town but just got to make the best. The car has some mods done its got a header intake greddy evo 2 exhaust lowered hid head lights fog lights skunk2 lower control arms and amber corners its partially flat black and the rest is this rice paint job :x which hopefully if all goes well will be all repainted by 4/22. Well that's all I can think to say now lol
By 1ACarlos
#300409 Welcome
By Punksz6
#300410 :welcome:
By slow4dr
#300587 Thanks guys
By EJ1_MK
#300592 :welcome:
By slow4dr
#300666 Image

First pic is now second is when I got it keep in mind I traded a 87 prelude si for it due to having a child
By slow4dr
#300667 @teal_dx u going to import face off on the 22nd
By slow4dr
#300746 I know the feeling with work and my daughter I don't have much time to do anything but I made my point clear if the cars all one color I'm going. I haven't been to the trails since 07 time to get up there
By slow4dr
#300851 Thanks man. Btw do we know eachother
By drivehrideh
#300852 I'd hope so graduated with ya and just talked to u at zone