New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Project_broke
#295629 Hey guys,

New to the site (obviously), I picked up my hatch last fall in Boise, ID. Now it currently resides in Indianapolis with myself. Wasn't close to stock when bought, but not in the sense that it was loaded with cool stuff, just missing parts and half-ass jobs.

Specs:
94' B18b
DC Headers
Stage 1 AEM? Clutch
AEM hybrid (Custom) CAI
Neuspeed strut bars
AGX shocks w/Coilover sleeves
Sebring Exhaust (Sounds great, not a familiar brand I think)
OEM style CF hood
Si? Sideskirts
Duckbill wing with LED
Fiberglass sub box where the spare was
Custom fiberglass door panels
Integra rear seat, Prelude fronts
Red gauges

That's all I can think of for now, hatch was a mess when I got it, wiring everywhere (Still messing with it...) covered in dirt, in and out. Terrible underhood wiring, paint all over everything inside. One side had been repainted, other was peeling and has orange-red paint spots, front bumper falling off, tires dead. Idle rough, gauges didn't work. BUT NO RUST AT ALL, mainly the reason I got it. I traded a 90' 240sx, that was a complete rust bucket, with no upgrades for it. Paid 1400 for the sx, and the clutch was going out. I think I got the better end of the deal.

I have fixed most of what was wrong, really pissed at myself that I didn't take before and after pics.

Plans for now (Under 1 year)
Rear brake conversion
Bigger brakes up front
Rear teggy sway bar
New carpet
Rattle can parts closer to stock
Fix gauges
Fix alarm system
New windshield

Plans for the future (1+years)
Built JDM K20A
Full Integra Type-R interior
Complete repaint/rebuild
Tein Coilovers
ASR Brace, Eibach Sway bars
S2k gauge cluster
Completely redone headliner carpet etc
JDM Double din stereo
16" Rota's
Willwood brakes
Lots more I can't think of.

Anyway, pics to follow. Have to get off for now, headed to work. From what I can tell from lurking the last couple weeks is that this would be a great site to share my ideas, and get some advice. The guys at Honda-swap never reply to my crap, hopefully it's better here.
By Punksz6
#295631 Welcome :thumb:
By Apexracing
#295633 Welcome! I'm about to put a k24a2 in my ep3 so if you have any K questions i'll try to help!
By Project_broke
#295651 When I first picked it up, looks alright here, but it wasn't. Only pic I have pre-renovation.

How it sits right now, just snapped these real fast.
ImageImage

Here's where I kick myself for no before photos, this was an absolute mess. I have repainted/rewired almost everything.
By 1ACarlos
#295771 Welcome to the site
By dbrooks
#296307 Welcome to the site!