New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By SteaveO2
#295373 Hi, the names Stephen and i'm from Rapid City, SD. I currently own a 93 EG hatch that i bought stock in Cali but have changed almost everything on it. I'm big into AutoX and that's what my car is set up for but it is also my DD.

Suspension: Full Integra suspension with 22mm sway bars front and rear, Koni/Ground Control's, ES bushings, ASR subframe brace, OEM front strut tower bar, Integra steering rack (running manual), Skunk2 upper control arms, Skunk2 rear camber adjusters, and PWJDM rear toe adjusters.

Brakes: Redrilled prelude rotors up front 11", Legend calipers, 2002 Si rear rotors 10.5", RSX rear caliper brackets with Integra calipers, Hawk HP+ pads, goodridge brake lines, EF sedan 15/16" master cylinder, and 40/40 proportioning valve.

Engine: B18B1 bottom end with RS Machine 81.5mm PR3 pistons, B16A2 head (stock), polished and fully balanced rotating assembly, ARP rod bolts, ARP head studs, Cometic headgaskter, Hondata intake gasket, AEBS intake manifold, PWJDM "whale penis" intake wrapped with reflective film, ITR throttle body, Hytech replica header SS304 with wrap, Tanabe Medalion Touring exhaust SS304, Vibrant Performance ultra quiet resonator where cat use to be SS304, Lightened GSR flywheel, lightened LS pulley, GSR timing covers, shaved flat black valve cover, B16A oil warmer/cooler, and Golden Eagle LS/Vtec kit.

Transmission: CTR trans (LSD) with LS 5th gear for gas mileage, Fastline Performance shifter, ES shifter bushings, Fastline Performance stainless clutch line, and Driveshaft Shop axles.

Exterior: PWJDM smoked corner lights, TYC black housing headlights, and the rest is stock and in need of paint, haha. Function > Form

Interior: Stripped from behind the front seats and back and EK cluster.

Wow, thats the first time i've made a list of mods before, that took a while, haha. I'm sure i've missed some things to.
By bk_civiceg
#295384 Welcome!!!

Post some pics!
By andyc
#295400 :welcome:

your car sounds pretty awesome, get a build up thread going!! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#295416 :welcome:
By SteaveO2
#295448 First a pic of my old 06 Si that i bought brand new but had to get rid of when i got divorced.

Now my hatch when i picked it up in Cali. Was completely stock except for red/white tails and clear corners.

Hatch after some work.

Me and a buddy decided to dress our cars up with painters tape to drive 300 miles to an autox event. HAHA!

And doing what it does best.

By SteaveO2
#295449 I am a true shady tree mechanic! lol

Finally got around to building the LS that i had laying in my shed for years.

GSR timing covers fitted perfectly.

B16A oil warmer/cooler on an LS (haven't seen anyone do this).

Hytech replica header and Tanabe medalion touring exhaust with my Vibrant resonator freshly tigged into place.

Finished wrapping the header.

Finally ready to go in (old valve cover on temporarily).

And everything in.

Undercarriage shot (need to finish my skid plate for the header)

Even fixed up my ECU. :)

By TrailerTrash
#295476 looks great!
By andyc
#295510 Very nice :D