New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#295344 Hey guys i just bought a 94 sedan for dirt cheap. I want to completely redo the whole car and make it a horsepower freak with a clean look. Nothing too over the edge. Any suggestions on what to start with?
By TrailerTrash
#295348 welcome

a horsepower freak of a car aint going to be a car thats not over the edge :lol:

how much you looking to spend?
By andyc
#295401 welcome to the site buddy!
By Punksz6
#295415 :welcome:
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#295427 Thanks guys lol I just don't want to go over the edge with the looks lol like ground effects, hood scoop, ridiculous wing etc.
By Apexracing
#295540 well your in the best location for inspiration. the best car show in America happens there in may.
By TrailerTrash
Apexracing wrote:well your in the best location for inspiration. the best car show in America happens there in may.

hell yeah :headbang:

ill be there and ill be hoping the weather is nice for once
By Apexracing
#295547 i hope to go, time will tell. I'm hoping to purchase a swap this week or next. then i got to get my motor pulled and put whatever swap i find in. Wish me luck.
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#295666 oh yeah im not new to the car scene. i just went to motorama last weekend. Then in about 2 months innovative motoworks is having their dyno day and 15 days after that is performance and style lol
By Apexracing
xOnexSickx4xDoorx wrote:oh yeah im not new to the car scene. i just went to motorama last weekend. Then in about 2 months innovative motoworks is having their dyno day and 15 days after that is performance and style lol

innovative in buffalo? Those guys are absolute dipshits.
By Whodini187
#295835 Hey guys, I'm from central pa also, altoona actually. I'm so pumped I saw this, I'ma def. have to come check out that show on the 28th. I'm just gettin my eg on the road, not the fastest but I'm reppin' Honda again, oh yeah, lol. Hope to see ya'll their and at Import Carlisle this year and maybe at the track.
By xOnexSickx4xDoorx
#295956 yeah the 28th is gonna be nice and im in the same boat your in kinda. Mine wont be on the road though lol