New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Travis
#290848 Hi, I'm a friend of EccO's and he told me to check this site out, Been browsing and reading up a bit but thought i should post up and say hi too.

The forum has an awesome chilled out vibe that i love too so i look forward to using it more.
By Travis
#290849 Thought id add a few pics of my ride too...

As you can see, i love the smooth and clean look, Its had a respray in milano red with spoiler, ariel, badges and stickers etc removed. I also swapped the typeR bumpers for Si Ones for a smoother look too.

At the moment the cars in bits having an engine rebuild and some more goodies along with a fully de seamed bay and stripped and braced up interior with buddy club P1 seat (just one :wink: )

EccO has been helping me with wiring and general advice too :D
By kel
#290861 Awesome teg 8)
By Punksz6
#290870 :welcome: Bad Ass Teg!! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#290871 The teg looks nice :thumb: I'm looking for one for myself
By 92EG-8
#290934 Super clean teg welcome!
By Travis
#291001 Thanks guys
By AdotDstar
#291019 Awesome teg! They look so much better without the spoiler! Top marks lol :)
By Travis
#291023 They can look wicked with or without, i just decided to go without on mine, bought it pretty standard, just wheels, coilovers and spoon N1 really. Changed most parts in 2 years of ownership now :thumb:

I'l put a build up when its back on the road
By 1ACarlos
#291036 Welcome
By dbrooks
#291042 What kind of lip do you have on it?