New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By EJ1_MK
#291047 :welcome:
By FG2_Andrew
#291048 Only users with EGs can post here. Gtfo kid

I kid. Amazing car man!
By Travis
#291054 Hah, thanks... erm it shares some parts with the Eg Civic? Blame EccO :P

dbrooks wrote:What kind of lip do you have on it?

Its an SiR style lip, you can get poly ones off of ebay for reasonable money, unfortunately mines genuine Honda and made out of plastic so its got lots of fiberglass behind it where iv cracked it on speed bumps and my driveway as its pretty steep :(

Thanks for all the kind welcomes guys, the car isnt anywere near finished in my eyes yet :wink:
By dbrooks
#291058 Very nice! I thought it was that style, but I wasn't too sure. It definitely flows well! :thumb:
By Travis
#291062 Thanks!

I love that lip but its defiantly hard work keeping it mint :thumbdown: lol
By FG2_Andrew
Travis wrote:...its defiantly hard work keeping it mint :thumbdown: lol

:thumb:
By dbrooks
#291070 I'm looking for a teg to do a JDM front end conversion on. I really want a Backyard Special bumper too.
By Travis
#291253 I had all the parts to do the front end swap on mine, couldnt find a cross member tho :(

Still got the headlights in my garage but sold the rest... maybe when i get bored of this front il change it again :P

Deffinatly prefer my 94-97 front to the original typeR one it had tho, and i got the whole lot for £30!