New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By AdotDstar
#290255 Hey guys names Andrew live near London in the UK. Car obsessed and eg obsessed!! curently on the lookout for my next prodject, owned a 1992 white eg last year but had to sell to get the money situation in order. Completly gutted to see it drive away but everything happens for a reason aye...

Next in line will have to be boosted, track slag style... this site seams to be great for info, ive searched hundreds and hundreds of pages and found everything i would ever need to know about future plans.

few pics of the old civic :(

She was mint! only 40,000 on the clock, 1 owner from new, full service, no rust, and only cost me £700. im not quite sure the guy knew what he was getting rid of???? I sold it to some lads in Paris, France and havent seen anything from it on the tinterweb since, so if anyone finds anything... let me know :)

Thats the old man in the photos giving me a hand.

Anyways speak to you soon!!
Last edited by AdotDstar on Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#290293 Welcome..dang that was a very clean hatch! :thumb:
By AdotDstar
Punksz6 wrote:Welcome..dang that was a very clean hatch! :thumb:

Cheers man, I know :( still gutted about letting it go
By AdotDstar
EG {FIVE-500} wrote::welcome: nice hatch how come u sold its very clean. lol fixing the car on the road typical england lmao they build houses but no drive/garages :roll:

Was money at the time, needed cash, but then ended up buying an Audi which cost me even more so I would have been better of with the civic lol

Tell me about it, only work on it in the summer, makes me jealous as f**k when I see all your guys garages in the states... There huge! I dream about owning a garage like that all day long, the things I would be able to do with something that size!!! Argh
By ditoegsaloon
#290450 hi mate, hows goin? we have a few nice gezza here please check UK section and go to general chat. surely we will be glad having you here. see u there matey :thumb:
By Ecc0
#290458 Hey welcome to the site. Good to see so many UK owners / enthusiasts signing up recently. As already said check out the UK chat section we're planning a stand at Japfest so your welcome to come along if you can get a car sorted for it.

Real shame about having to say goodbye to your hatch I still miss my delsol which was my first Honda and first car still wish I could buy it back.

Where near London are you I'm just north in Harlow if your local enough I'll be happy to help out with building and parts sourcing when the time comes.
By AdotDstar
Ecc0 wrote:Hey welcome to the site. Good to see so many UK owners / enthusiasts signing up recently. As already said check out the UK chat section we're planning a stand at Japfest so your welcome to come along if you can get a car sorted for it.

Real shame about having to say goodbye to your hatch I still miss my delsol which was my first Honda and first car still wish I could buy it back.

Where near London are you I'm just north in Harlow if your local enough I'll be happy to help out with building and parts sourcing when the time comes.

Im based in Reading so half hour out of west london, just seemed easier to put london lol everyone knows london.

I will get myself in the UK chat section and ill deff be heading to japfest if i get my car sorted, ill be nagging you for help sourcing my parts with me ;) lol
By UK_Dave
#290462 hey :) nother uk member! haha thort all thge guys on ere were yanks lol

sell ya audi n get a civic running boost, guarantees a smile every time you get in it ;)

as long as you dont do half a job bosstin a b18c4 or 16a/a2 is piece of piss
do half a job and it will end up verry costly and verry hard work :P
By AdotDstar
UK_Dave wrote:hey :) nother uk member! haha thort all thge guys on ere were yanks lol

sell ya audi n get a civic running boost, guarantees a smile every time you get in it ;)

Are the b18c4 engines worth while boosting?? Havent seen much spec on the web about the engine, ive found a few cars ive been intrested in and most have b18c4 engines in them...
By UK_Dave
AdotDstar wrote:
UK_Dave wrote:hey :) nother uk member! haha thort all thge guys on ere were yanks lol

Are the b18c4 engines worth while boosting?? Havent seen much spec on the web about the engine, ive found a few cars ive been intrested in and most have b18c4 engines in them...

yeah.
when it comes to boost the c4 is the best engine. it runs the lowest standard compression 10-1 i believe? because of its flat topped pistons
its 160-170 bhp sandard but the inlet manifold lets it down. it really starves the engine so get a b16b or aftermarket one straight away.

its the same as any other b enhgine tho thier only good on standard internals upto about 300bhp. you can achieve this easy with a t3/4 turbo

my mates running 400bhp in his but hes got 83mm lo comp pistons and block guard ideally more than that youd want to darton sleeves.

if you want u can post a thread of how i turbod mine and what i needed if it will help?

btw mines not mapped yet so only running small power 200 something? and has proper d2 fully adjustables and yokohama advan tyres and alot more chassis/suspension upgrades and even at that sort of power it pulls me around the road so i dont understand why people go for these massive powers in a fwd. also the crv 4wd is epic fail. it dosent take power.
By AdotDstar
UK_Dave wrote:
AdotDstar wrote:

yeah.
when it comes to boost the c4 is the best engine. it runs the lowest standard compression 10-1 i believe? because of its flat topped pistons
its 160-170 bhp sandard but the inlet manifold lets it down. it really starves the engine so get a b16b or aftermarket one straight away.

its the same as any other b enhgine tho thier only good on standard internals upto about 300bhp. you can achieve this easy with a t3/4 turbo

my mates running 400bhp in his but hes got 83mm lo comp pistons and block guard ideally more than that youd want to darton sleeves.

if you want u can post a thread of how i turbod mine and what i needed if it will help?

btw mines not mapped yet so only running small power 200 something? and has proper d2 fully adjustables and yokohama advan tyres and alot more chassis/suspension upgrades and even at that sort of power it pulls me around the road so i dont understand why people go for these massive powers in a fwd. also the crv 4wd is epic fail. it dosent take power.

Cheers for the reply, deffinatly post the link to yours, the more info i can get te easier it will be, ill take the advice on the inlet, seems to be a lot of good info on the site.

My audi i had was 230bhp 4wheel drive and that was enough lol so a stripped out eg with 230-250 sounds pleennttyy enough for me.
By FG2_Andrew
#290481 excellent hatch!
By UK_Dave
#290484 yeah when i get mine mapped i want about 250bhp and this can be achieved with 7psi... so it shuld be rock solid and fast as lightning.

also if you dont mind abit of discomfort then there is hell of alot of weight you can save on the eg hatch i mean theres loads of carbon fibre body panels, fibreglass doors and theres hell of alot of unessential junk you can tar out. but bear in mind with the added power and torque youll have even if the cars fully loaded it will fly ;)

ivestarted on a post in the boos section if you want to check it out :D
By 1ACarlos
#290604 Welcome to the site. Looks good.