New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By F2DEG
#287455 Hi Guys,

Brett Here. I am looking forward to being apart of the community! I drive a 92 Civic Hatch, F22B1 w/ D Series Tranny (Bisimoto F2d swap). It's turbo'd on 15 PSI. Anyways, Located in Kansas City! Looking forward to being apart of the community. Pics below;

PLEASE DO NOT BASH YET! These are old pictures and the car was very dirty and getting the swap done! I will have new pics friday!

By poorman type-r
#287459 Bash? This isn't Hater-tech (Honda-tech), we don't bash on people here. Welcome to the site :thumb:

I like the hatch. 15 psi huh? Must be pushing some nice numbers.
By F2DEG
poorman type-r wrote:Bash? This isn't Hater-tech (Honda-tech), we don't bash on people here. Welcome to the site :thumb:

With the amount of mods and support, It's not much. 301WHP and 314TQ. I'd like higher, But it's at the safest tune and the highest amount of boost I feel comfortable with right now.
By Apexracing
F2DEG wrote:
poorman type-r wrote:Bash? This isn't Hater-tech (Honda-tech), we don't bash on people here. Welcome to the site :thumb:

With the amount of mods and support, It's not much. 301WHP and 314TQ. I'd like higher, But it's at the safest tune and the highest amount of boost I feel comfortable with right now.

Welcome :thumb: And thats plenty of power, my bad thought it was a d lol. And we do not hate on this site, members that occasionally do and might do it frequently quickly get shown the door :lol:
Last edited by Apexracing on Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JUICE
#287484 Welcome to the site :thumb:

good numbers. boosted F22's are monsters! has this been to a drag strip? plan to next year??

make a more detailed thread in the "your ride hatch" section :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#287485 Nothing to bash on! She looks beast! Welcome to civic- eg!

If you have any prob(site related, not car) feel free to pm any member with the 5gold wrenches!
By F2DEG
JUICE wrote:Welcome to the site :thumb:

good numbers. boosted F22's are monsters! has this been to a drag strip? plan to next year??

make a more detailed thread in the "your ride hatch" section :thumb:

On Slicks I ran A 12.011 @ 126, Plans for next year is basically my Darton GSR I am throwing in. I will certainly add my hatch to the hatch section! Thanks guys. Hopefully trolls can stay at HT
By EJ1_MK
#287531 Where did you run your car at??
By F2DEG
#287535 KCIR
By EJ1_MK
#287536 When?
By F2DEG
#287539 It was done several months ago with the old motor in it.
By F2DEG
EJ1_MK wrote:When?

Come to look at your car, Did you ever go out to hen house and behind chik-fil-a and all of that stuff? If you are the guy, I see you cruising with a few other civics, miata's, and I think a STI if im not mistaking. If your not him, my mistake.
By Hatch-O-Doom
#287595 Welcome to the site man!!!

Car looks nice!

Hatch FTW :lol:
By Punksz6
#287604 :welcome: