New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Animal78
#285941 Hello guys and girls! I just got my fourth honda civic about a week ago and stumbled upon this site while looking at stuff to repair some minor rust around the wheel openings on the quarter panels. Teal your write up is awesome. I have to thank you for that.

Hoping to find some more tips like that here. I love the little EG hatch. I had the previous gen hatch and the follow gen in sedan also a 87 prelude as well.

My little hatch is all stock under the hood (for now) and does have some nice braking and suspension mods on it. Skunk2 Shocks and Coilovers, Cross Drill and slotted rotors also rear disc brakes I believe those were source from a integra. Some Carbon Fiber body parts (more to come soon).

My last honda I built was D16 and Turbo. Hoping to go all engine this time and either Replace the D15 in this one to a D16Y8 or a B18. I kinda like the Single cam though.

Anyway I am glad to be here and hope not only to learn a few new things but add some info here and there too.

Larry.
By dbrooks
#285943 We have tons of tips here. Welcome to the site :thumb:
By Animal78
#285944 Here is a pic. The carbon fiber lip is gone. I took care of that. a curb helped me out too. LOL.

By dbrooks
#285945 That blows. Haha Especially on a carbon fiber lip.
By 1ACarlos
#286208 Not bad. Welcome
By Apexracing
#286215 Love the blue welcome!'
By Punksz6
#286256 :welcome:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#286273 theres a lot of useful info here man... welcome [smilie=wave.gif]
By egbeegee
#286308 :welcome:
By 92EG-8
#286342 Welcome bro love the hatch