New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By tegpower18
#283971 Hey everyone im new to civic-eg but not to the honda scene. I've owned several cars I think Im up to about 17 now but that's beside the point.

I am currently in the process of buying a house so all of my projects are on hold but here are my current cars.
By tegpower18
#283972 This is my wifes daily 96 lx 4dr it's been an awesome car she's put about 20k on it in a year and a half and no major issues untill recently. Has over 200k on it

This is my current daily 95 Civic ex auto with only a mild 137k currently
I added hx wheels 3mm spacers,yakima bike rack,used red hood and trunk came with a white trunk and orange hood lol. Also added integra gsr front seats and just did a bunch of new work to it to get it ready for the winter.

This is one of my projects that I haven't been able to finish yet due to time restrictions but I will be finishing it up here in the near future once we are in our house. 94 integra ls auto NC car virtually rust free will make another good daily or something of that nature. Did a head swap and just finishing that up.

My other project 98 Civic ex 5spd blown engine Have some big plans for this one but as of now this is also on hold....

and last but def not least my 97 db7 b20b, full interior swap to dark grey/black leather. This was my daily untill I got the eg I have lots of parts waiting for this one I plan on doing a ground up build on this one.

As you can tell nothing amazing but eventually they will all be very nice cars once Im finished. Im not the type of person to start a build and not finish it.

Im hoping to learn a lot from people here and create some new friends
By dbrooks
#283978 Nice! I love that 4 door teg. Welcome to the site!
By poorman type-r
#283980 Might I ask what you do for a living because damn... 17 cars..

:welcome:
By tegpower18
#284018 Well dont get me wrong 17 cars 16 of which have all been hondas/acuras so we know those aren't pricey lol. I have only owned one brand new car and I don't ever plan on doing that again I will only buy used and from private sellers.

And thanks dbrooks I love it to it's def my favorite currently.
By Apexracing
#284241 Nothing wrong with owning a ton of hondas past present period lol. i'm about to own 3 maybe a fourth come tax time lol.
By 1ACarlos
#284575 Welcome
By egbeegee
#284577 :welcome: nice rides
By gtstripes
#284593 welcome :thumb: :thumb: fuckenshitballs you hav some cars on your hands, looking forward to see you build thread(s) :woot:
By aceboogie
#284606 Welcome to the site! I love your black 4 door teg
By tegpower18
#284613 She's actually dark currant pearl :)
By aceboogie
#284631 oh thats a sexy color. it's giving me ideas for when I repaint my coupe
By Chance
#284652 :welcome:

Nice collection! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#284845 welcome :thumb: