New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By nismomaxima
#282409 Well let me start off by introducing myself. My name is Ray and i live in Los Angeles Ca near the coliseum. Im obviously new here and i came across this site by browsing various DIY on google.

My cars:
Well my first car i had was a 1993 Honda Accord 5 speed. The car needed major work and didnt have a place to fix it at the time. So i parted the car out. Once i got married i purchased myself a 2003 Nissan Maxima 6 speed. I loved that car to death. Had many modifications to it, untill i was rear ended by a female driving a u-haul. The car was totaled and needed a car asap due to the fact that my wife was pregnant at the time and was ready to go into labor any time soon so i bought a 2008 Toyota Corolla. Then once she went back to work and i bought a v6 Honda Accord. I drove it for a while untill it was stolen while i was grocery shopping. A month later it was found but it was parted out completely. A cousin of mine from the wifes side of the family had a 1995 Honda Civic sedan 5 speed with a rebuild head and in good condition. Body has no dents or scratches, the driver seat is a little torn but not noticible, and the carpet needs to be cleaned a bit other than that the interior is perfect. Engine runs smooth. The clutch has been replaced and with a new flywheel. So i bought it for 600 bucks! What a deal huh! I wanted a a coupe but being that i have two kids and the good price i couldn't say no.

About me:
Well i am a machinist who used to do convetional machining, now i do cnc machinig and i write my own programs using a software. I love football. I am a Packer fan :woot: . I have two kids, my oldest son of age 2 and my daughter of 2 months. I am married :cry: and my hobbies are playing basketball and bycicle riding.

I guess thats all for now. The only thing left to say is hello everyone.
By dbrooks
#282413 Welcome to the site!! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#282476 :welcome:
By 1ACarlos
#282490 Welcome