New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By VtecStyle94
#281568 Hey all,

I'm new to this website, of course. This is the first time I've become a member of a forum. Reason why I joined was I got recommend by a friend, and I've been looking at the DIY, and they have helped me a few times when I have had problems installing parts.

A little bit about me, I'm 18 years old and I'm still in High School. I enjoy working on cars, and learning how to work on them. I want to go out for Auto Body repair when I graduate High School.

I own a 1994 Honda Civic Ex Coupe, its my first car. My parents bought me this car for school, and what not. But over the past years I got interested in working on cars and got into the "import" scene, so this has been my project for a while now. There's not a lot of mod's done, but they are slowly coming. I hope you guys enjoy my little project, and I'm open for ideas on anything. :D

Engine:

D16z6
Cold Air Intake
Megan Racing Drift Spec Cat-Back Exhaust
B&M Short Shifter
DYI Painted Valcover

Suspension:

Megan Racing EZ Coilovers
Megan Racing RCA

Exterior:

JDM Headlights
Tinted Clear Corner lenses
Tinted taillights
Custom paint job

Interior:

GlowShift Tripple gauge pod
ProSport Tinted Gauges (Oil Pres, Oil Tmp, Volts)
Jensen VM9414 1Din 7-inch Flip up Touch Screen

Wheels/Tires
17x7 Exel Prime (chrome)
Falken FK-452

Before drop

By VtecStyle94
elrompetoto wrote:Nice damn she is cleen

Thanks man! :D
By Flatland_EG
#281600 Nice to see another member from around these parts, not to many of us here. :D
Nice looking coupe. :thumb:
By Chance
#281636 Damn that body is straight... :welcome:
By 1ACarlos
#281671 Very Nice
By VtecStyle94
#281783 Thank you all for the good welcoming's! :)
By Punksz6
#281790 Welcome..Great Looking Coupe! :thumb:
By dbrooks
#282015 Welcome to the forum!
By Apexracing
#282020 what an inspiration sweet ride and welcome!!
By VtecStyle94
Cl9junky wrote:Welcome to the site and that's a next clean Coupe you got there keep is updated.

Here's an update! Woke up to this shiz. Now it's stored away for winter! :|

[smilie=wave.gif]
By dbrooks
#282616 Oh lord.

I work for the railroad and I've been working in Marshall, MN and I hear the weather has been terrible there. I'm not excited to go back Hahahaha
By VtecStyle94
dbrooks wrote:Oh lord.

I work for the railroad and I've been working in Marshall, MN and I hear the weather has been terrible there. I'm not excited to go back Hahahaha

Yes, indeed it has. I'm not excited about winter, but oh well, at least I can get the car off my mind for a while, hahaha.