New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By egcivicboy
#281553 post pics bro, welcome lets see this thing.
By poorman type-r
#281603 :welcome:
By built/eg/60trim
#281613 give me somebodys email and ill send them that way i cant upload the pic for my email.. or go to my facebook downshift1.. any help wood be great
By 1995db7
built/eg/60trim wrote:give me somebodys email and ill send them that way i cant upload the pic for my email.. or go to my facebook downshift1.. any help wood be great

you can open a photobucket account and upload your'e pictures there then copy the img link and post
By EdwinBlack
#281642 Woo, only thing i can see is the intercooler :lol: huge man!

What are the specs?

I hope for better pictures soon
By 1ACarlos
#281673 Welcome to the site
By dbrooks
#281687 Since this isn't a build thread, I went ahead and moved it to the correct section.
By built/eg/60trim
#281690 my 92si eg with a built b16a top to bottom stock sleeves. 60trim . the car still needs to be tune but iam runing crome gold and i was told by my turner 400thw 18psi on pump easy ..and all the stuff to run that on a daly driver.. trans gsr stage 4 clutch ...... theres more but i get tired of typeing it lol.. I:love: MY EGG..
By Punksz6
#281796 Fixed them Pics for you! Nice Hatch!
By built/eg/60trim
#281967 How do u dp that.. ill post pic b motors too
By Punksz6
built/eg/60trim wrote:How do u dp that.. ill post pic b motors too

When you go to your Photobucket copy the Image codes and put them down in your post and they should pop up...You can always do a preview to see if they are working..Hope that helps! :thumb: