New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By 339
#280178 hey whats up everyone? My names Dennis. First off i just want to say that this site is incredible. Everyone is so nice and there is a ton of useful info on here and eg's all day haha!

Ive been a member for a while i just never got around to posting on here so here goes to my first one.

I live in northern new jersey and I drive a 1995 honda civic dx hatch. Its my first eg but my third honda. i had two ef's before but this eg is amazing. Im the second owner and I got it completely untouched, original everything and it even had working a/c. I changed out the exhaust because it was rotten and I put sir replica corner lights and thats about all the mods ive done other than a head unit and speakers lol. Its an amazing car and it drives like new. i still have the owners manual and other booklets for the car and the paper the dealer put in the window for the price in 1995 :)

the body is immaculate but Il let the pictures do the talking. Let me know what you guys think.

By dbrooks
#280180 Welcome to the site! It looks nice. :thumb:

What are your plans for it?
By egbeegee
#280195 Man I wish mine was that clean! Nice ride. Any plans or just a cruzer?
By 339
#280208 Thanks guys. My main goal is to go k series but thats not for a while. For now its just a cruiser and i might throw in a spare ls i have just to get it going lol. this d15 is killing me. Im also going to do the power window and lock conversion which I already have just waiting to throw it on.
By dbrooks
#280213 Thats sick! K swaps are awesome!
By bigJOE671
#280215 Clean car bro :thumb:

For me, I would throw some rims on, lower it, and swap in the k20. 8)

I would put a k20 in my car but that would be an arm and a leg.
By 339
#280219 Thanks and yea k swaps are amazing thats why im going to do it eventually, maybe by next summer. And as for suspension, I am going to lower it and redo a couple other pieces there as well so it handles better but wheel wise I kind of just like steelies lol and not the diamond racing ones just plain good old steelies :) I dont really like most wheels out there.
By Chance
#280235 Glad you finally decided to come out from lurking in the shadows :wink: Very clean! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#280304 Welcome! :thumb:
By Apexracing
#280336 Sweet hatch and i love harvard blue pearl i want my ep that color!
By poorman type-r
339 wrote:Thanks guys. My main goal is to go k series but thats not for a while. For now its just a cruiser and i might throw in a spare ls i have just to get it going lol. this d15 is killing me. Im also going to do the power window and lock conversion which I already have just waiting to throw it on.

Welcome to the site :thumb:

The way gas prices are going, I would stick with a D series. Can't beat the 40 mpg's. Anyways, clean hatch, I also like steelies over most rims haha. Good luck with the K-swap build. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#280380 You can still get good gas mileage with a K! Maybe not 40, but still :thumb:
By 339
#280485 Lol thanks everyone. Gas isn't that bad and I've wanted to do a k swap ever since I was in my friends k24 ek hatch. I was blown away :o