New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!

what color paint should i choose

15%
54%
31%
By johnsonm781
#279687 hey my names Michael and i just bought my fourth Honda. Its a 95 civic coupe (championship white) with a b16 swap. Currently its slammed on some integra fat 5's. It has the typical Honda cancer but that is the first thing on my list to fix/do. My plans are as follows

1)fix the rust
2)paint the body
3)turbo

of course i plan to work on the interior and among other things along the way but its going to take some time due to no income as of right now except my unemployment. I will take some pictures and post tomorrow.
By Ajax1989
#279689 welcome to civic-eg brosif!

enjoy your stay!
you will learn alot!

and i say white!!!!
By johnsonm781
#279692 i was also thinking about white with a nice gold/bronze wheel setup with a polished lip. But whichever way i go they will all be clean no rice.
By 1ATony
#279728 welcome to the site Michael. 8)
By Punksz6
#279754 Welcome :)
By 1ACarlos
#279834 Welcome to the site
By Chance
#280064 Voted. Welcome to the WHITE, err I mean site. :wink:
By dbrooks
#280127 Welcome! I say charcoal grey!
By blk92hb
#280136 welcome!! i say keep it white, so then you wont have a two tone car. unless you like that or you plan on doing a whole color restore.
By egbeegee
#280197 Go for the blue!
By johnsonm781
#280597 thanks everybody and thanks for the input! Well when i bought the car the interior looked like crap and recently i re did the upholstery in steel blue and sanded and painted the interior panels black. so in doing this i think im going to go charcoal gray or even black now.
By johnsonm781
#280601 new pics

the panels i said i did. only have the back ones done right now.
By Apexracing
#280638 welcome :thumb: