New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By CivicJaz
#279091 Hi, all from England (bad food, worse weather, Mary f***ing poppings England)

New to site, not new to honda's though.

It started with me looking for another car in 2004, a mate sugested i get a civic. I was in two minds not to and didnt have money to buy one. He then sugested a CRX, i found one in v.good condition for £800 with 65,000 miles on it, i basically took a punt......

And from the second i took it for testdrive i feel in love with it, threw my money at seller while i was driving lol

Basically been honda mad since then, what ive owned:

'89 CRX 1.6i 16v non vtec (sold)
'92 EG hatch 1.6 esi vtec (stripped + scrapped)
'95 EG hatch 1.3 carb (sold)
'95 EJ coupe 1.5 lsi (current)

Ill post a build up thread on EJ soon, also post some pics of my previous honda's, unfortunately ive permenatly lost any images of my CRX :cry:
By Punksz6
#279126 Welcome and can't wait to see pics. :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#279136 Newcastle, tyne and wear

And sorting a thread out now on my iPhone before posting it
By 1ACarlos
#279158 Welcome to the site
By Ecc0
#279256 Welcome to the site your coupe looks really clean what plans have you got for it???

Immin the UK too down near London have just finally put my B series coupe on the road after 2 years working on it
By CivicJaz
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the site your coupe looks really clean what plans have you got for it???

Immin the UK too down near London have just finally put my B series coupe on the road after 2 years working on it

Links to a build up in my previous post mate.

Im in Newcastle upon Tyne, i'll be going Bseries too but might have fun boosting current d15b7.