New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By c.will
#277515 just bought my first eg and figured i'd drop a line here. picked up a 92 cx with a b18b1 swap. right now its running a generic intake, dc header, exhaust shop 2.25 straight pipe to a thrush welded muffler, hks cam gears, msd wires, and hasport mounts

looking forward to using this forum a lot. i'm leaving for iraq in 3 weeks so when i get back will be building this thing up the right way
By matt is (eg6)
#277520 glad you added the last part about doing it the right way this hardly ever happens anymore... buy quality parts or dont buy anything at all there are to many ebay civics rolling around
By matt is (eg6)
#277535 Just take your time build it correct way to many rush builds also.. go slow and you wont regret it
By TrailerTrash
#277537 also build it the way you want to. if people dont like it they dont have to look at it

oh and welcome :thumb:
By c.will
TrailerTrash wrote:also build it the way you want to. if people dont like it they dont have to look at it

oh and welcome :thumb:

i plan on it, it was kind of a baby poo brown/green when i got it with a ton of bondo and body work still showing and a ebay front lip and duckbill. decided to go with some rattlecan ultra flat OD green and keep the lip and duckbill a satin black. bout halfway done with the paint and will get pics of it when its finished.

as far as the motor, i intend to dd this car for a long time so thinking a mild non vtec ls (or maybe throw a gsr head on if i come across some cash) with a small turbo aiming for high 100's to low 200's

and thanks for the welcomes :cheers:
By illason
#277577 Welcome, good to here that you are gonna build it the rigth way.
By 1ACarlos
#277647 Welcome to the site
By Wid
#278461 You should post a video of the sound of your exhaust, Is it too loud? Or a nice low tone? I am looking for a decent set up, it's just hard finding one that doesn't sound all farty. I have the same motor in my hatch.
By coldvision2000
#278594 Welcome to the site can't wait to see you build in process :welcome:
By Punksz6
#278605 :welcome: