New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Chambers
#275140 Hi all,

I just purchased a 95 Civic Coupe for a daily driver while working on my other vehicles. I'm a car guy so joining this forum seemed like a good move. I have allready found a good amount of info on these cars here, so thanks!

This is my first FWD vehicle, I have a few old Supra, trucks, and many bikes so RWD, 4X4. and one wheel drive are all I know! Its just a little DX Coupe, and its rough around the edges but it was the right price and I like this body style.

By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
#275149 that is not a pic of a honda :lol:

welcome to the movement!
By poorman type-r
#275166 Nice coupe. Welcome to the site. :thumb: Do you plan on building her up? Or are you just going to keep it stock? No matter what anyone says, a honda is the most reliable car money can buy.
By Chambers
#275174 Thanks for the welcomes!

I'm going to keep it the way it is for a while, after I finish my hardtop Supra I may do something, I really like the sound of a supercharger when it whines up :D .

I drove the Civic today to work and back, and I'm impressed. Its a fun little car to putt around in, its hard to imagine how they can be driven safely with a lot of horse power though, FWD is weird... haha
By HungRealLow21
#275178 welcome man and nice choice for a daily !!! and give it a few more days as time goes by you will slowly be consummed by the powerfull and awesome civic fever dont fight it fix her up lol :thumb:
By poorman type-r
Chambers wrote:Thanks for the welcomes!

I'm going to keep it the way it is for a while, after I finish my hardtop Supra I may do something, I really like the sound of a supercharger when it whines up :D .

I drove the Civic today to work and back, and I'm impressed. Its a fun little car to putt around in, its hard to imagine how they can be driven safely with a lot of horse power though, FWD is weird... haha

Yeah, well get crazy with it and do a J-swap with a supercharger and watch it embarrass everything on the street :thumb: Imagine having that much torque in a little civic, fucking nuts. You will spin the tires in every gear probably. :hehe:
By Stank.EG6.Stay.Nasty
poorman type-r wrote:
Chambers wrote:Thanks for the welcomes!

Yeah, well get crazy with it and do a J-swap with a supercharger and watch it embarrass everything on the street :thumb: Imagine having that much torque in a little civic, fucking nuts. You will spin the tires in every gear probably. :hehe:

true!
By Chambers
#275271 Wow, I never thought of a V6 Civic, I bet it would be very fun. Only downside I could see is the added weight upfront, I allready feel like the font of my car is going to slide across the road during some turns with the old 4 banger...

Thanks for the replies!
By Punksz6
#275289 Welcome!! Nice Coupe!! :thumb: