New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By big_skyz
#272673 hey guys and girls, picked up my EJ2 not so long ago, absolutley in love.
cant upload any pics because "You must have 1 posts before you can post URL's/Links."

looking to get plenty of advise here, site seems awsome and very helpfull

cheers
By big_skyz
#272828 thanks man, me neither, lol, i havent got a clue were to start, dont have much time so it will be a slow one i think :cry:
By 1ATony
#272865 Welcome to the site
By HungRealLow21
#272881 check out my build thread man i started simple tinted my windows, smoked my lights, front and back. and got fog lights...... i thinks fog lights would be a nice edition to ur civic man!!!! the clear ones would fit perfectly wit ur head lights!!
By big_skyz
#272916 cheers mate, how are to fogs fitted? will i have to cut out the little grill bits? will be keeping an eye on your build, looking forward to see what happens :thumb:
By RWMIII
#272919 :welcome:
By HungRealLow21
#272959 yea u gotta do a little cutting ,not much or difficult pretty much already outlined on the back of the bumper and the switch is so easy to install i did it in the dark with a flashlight haha but it burned out (cheap wiring) so i just ended up hooking my fogs up to my corners works like a charm!!
By Chance
#273074 :welcome:
By Punksz6
#273133 Welcome! :)
By FG2_Andrew
#273180 welcome.

now moar low! :twisted:
By 1ACarlos
#273473 Welcome to the site
By Mr Rattles
#273788 welcome to the site man, nice project car