New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By e3mcgrath
#271830 just recently got a 94 CX, new to the honda world. bought it for daily so i don't have to drive my truck through the winter but loving the car more and more each day. looking into coilovers and possibly a set of wheels

and one of my truck
By 92hatchie
#271833 :welcome: NICE HATCH! LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE WAT U DO WITH IT.

NICE TRUCK!
By Gustavo
#271837 :welcome: N the body looks straight. How much did u pay 4 it?
By Chance
#271909 Wow that thing looks minty! :welcome:
By Punksz6
#271976 Welcome!! Nice Clean Hatch!! I love the truck!! :thumb:

I use to have a 90 Chevy Cheyenne that I was gonna drop on bags and tuck 22's and do a Caddy front end conversion. That was about 11 years ago..I still want a truck. But an older 69' C10..
By RWMIII
#271987 Welcome! Clean hatch, and clean truck.
By e3mcgrath
#272056 thanks guys! i got it for $1200. got my timing belt kit in today and plan on getting it on after work tonight. plans as of now are coilovers, mudflaps, duckbill, lip, 1piece headlights and wheels. swapping the motor is a big maybe at this point. already did a lil bit to it, replaced speakers with some infinitys i had, recovered the door inserts (probably going to switch it to black suede or tweed later down the road), added door pockets and what i think are factory tweeter mounts.
By RWMIII
#272069 plaid FTW :thumb:
By 1ATony
#272868 Welcome to the site, that truck's pretty awesome :woot:
By e3mcgrath
#273130 doubt this is the right place to keep posting updates, but don't wanna start a project thread since updates will be slow. got a console with an armrest, covered some more things and added a clock.
By Punksz6
#273132 Looks Good! :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#273475 Welcome to the site. The hatch looks new
By FG2_Andrew
#273695 make your own build thread homie!

and the hell with wheels, get some hubcaps! :thumb:
By Mr Rattles
#273786 Welcome to the site man, very nice truck or Bakkie as we call them here in SA.

I like the eg aswell its still nice and clean