New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By bigJOE671
Gustavo wrote:
RWMIII wrote:A/C is awesome. :thumb:

Pretty jealous. Summer here in Oklahoma is straight up hell.

You should Install the A/C yourself...I did it and I didn't know nothing about it. Wish I knew this information I know now a long time ago. Got any questions? I'll help you out.
By Gustavo
bigJOE671 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

You should Install the A/C yourself...I did it and I didn't know nothing about it. Wish I knew this information I know now a long time ago. Got any questions? I'll help you out.

Where can i get the A/C lines from?
By bigJOE671
Gustavo wrote:
bigJOE671 wrote:
Gustavo wrote:

Where can i get the A/C lines from?

Well you can get it from any 92-95 civic from a junk yard. but since your car is a 92 model only the lines and condensor from a 92-93 (R-12)would fit your evaporator (thing under your dash). Unless you can get all the lines and a/c components from a 94-95 (R-134a).

If you get 92-93 lines only stuff can fit from a 92-93 model...All of the hoses and ports are a lil smaller.

Same goes for the 94-95 there lines and ports are a lil bigger.

here is a link for part numbers if u want to order from a dealership: https://www.hondapartssale.com/index.ph ... 0-%20PIPES[url][/url]
By Mr Rattles
#273779 Welcome to the site man, nice ride and stay cool lol sorry that was lame
By bigJOE671
Mr Rattles wrote:Welcome to the site man, nice ride and stay cool lol sorry that was lame

Thanks Man! LOL! at least you tried to be cool :)
By Mr Rattles
bigJOE671 wrote:
Mr Rattles wrote:Welcome to the site man, nice ride and stay cool lol sorry that was lame

lmao no dude I think I failed horribly
By bigJOE671
Mr Rattles wrote:
bigJOE671 wrote:

lmao no dude I think I failed horribly

Yup! you just lost some cool points