New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Gustavo
#268714 :welcome: Fort Gibson, Ok lets see pics! :thumb:
By Gustavo
#268715 Is this Clint Davis from Humble Performance Forum?
By Gustavo
Statutroy Grape wrote:Ya who is this?

I dont comment much on hp's forum. Bunch of haters n drama. I'm on hp forum as Gustavo. U will not find hater talk on this forum, just people wanting 2 help u out.
By chrono404
Statutory Grape wrote:Ya i deleted all my stuff off there due to that reason, But im glad to hear that. Who would I ask to fix my name on here? I meant to put Statutory Grape not Statutroy Grape.

fixed :thumb:

clean eg btw
By Gustavo
Statutory Grape wrote:Ya i deleted all my stuff off there due to that reason, But im glad to hear that. Who would I ask to fix my name on here? I meant to put Statutory Grape not Statutroy Grape.

I think u can do it on ur profile.
By asianrob
#268740 welcome. i too am from the Humble forum. as you can guess my screen name lol
By Statutory Grape
chrono404 wrote:

fixed :thumb:

clean eg btw

Thanks
By Gustavo
Statutory Grape wrote:
asianrob wrote:welcome. i too am from the Humble forum. as you can guess my screen name lol

I have not seen you name before on there.

x2
By Punksz6
#268786 Welcome! Clean Hatch!! I like the last pic. :thumb: