New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By afesposi
#267280 Hey guys! I am not new to the civic world but I am new to this forum and wanted to take the time to introduce myself! My name is Andrew and I am a huge honda fan! I have 4 of them right now including my 06 civic sedan, 01 prelude, 09 CRV, and my 04 Accord Sedan. I am 24 years old from Raleigh,NC and am currently an entrepreneur and recent college grad! I am about to buy a 94 from my brother in charleston SC before the end of the year so I will be poking around in here finding out some stuff I can do to my civic AND setting up an LED for sale thread!
I have a company called Lights On LEDs that I started last year where I sell on only automotive forums! The company page is on facebook (link below) if you guys would like to check it out!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lights...92004494143073
Like I said, I will have for sale thread up soon and hopefully we can do some business together and share some Civic tips!
Thanks again you all for being so welcoming!!!!
By Punksz6
#267291 Welcome! :thumb:
By afesposi
#267762 thanks everyone!!! I am going to check out those vendor options now and post up some pics of my Lude!!! you guys are very welcoming....much appreciated!!!!
By 1ACarlos
#267769 Welcome