New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By MistahJuice
#267259 Are currently what I'm eating... :woot:

That being said, hey guys I made an account here a while back when I first got my civic but mostly lurked around for ideas of what I wanted to do with her, barely even asked any questions lol. Well now that I've gotten her passed the point of no return I've decided to start posting regularly here so I don't have to hear about eks and ems all the time over on clubcivic lol.

That being said I have a EG8 that I recently did an auto-manual & GSR swap in. She's not much of a looker yet but thats next on the list. Thanks for letting me in the site :D

By JohnRM
#267261 Not a looker yet huh? From your side pics, looks like all you need is a drop! Are those te37's? :thumb:
By MistahJuice
#267264 Haha thanks. She really needs paint though, Wanted to do a full color change to ABP, the lighter S2000 blue, but with the engine already in I don't know anymore, since that would mean leaving the bay dark blue. And no those are just reps, really love the te37s but couldn't justify spending almost as much on rims as I initially paid for the car lol.

Oh and yeah and drop is coming hopefully soon :D
By 1ACarlos
#269504 Looks nice