New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By tilapia3
#262578 hey everybody i wanted to make a formal intro here really new here to the site and have been enjoying it so far. want get to know everybody and participate etc. coming from norcal bay area

here is a quick garage shot of my ride

95 civic lx

it needs a ton of work. love the car though got a good deal on it i think. what do you guys think?
By tilapia3
#262649 im planning on painting it white or black, some nice rims (not sure which yet, in the air), a tint (i like the privacy haha), some side markers

i need to take care of the body work and other stuff..

i would want swap the engine or something but it's going to be a long time for that to happen $$ :(
By Chance
#262667 Welcome to the site! mmm tilapia!
By 1ACarlos
#262707 Welcome to the site
By tilapia3
#262790 tilapia with some fish sauce haha

thanks for the welcoming. somehow im still hoping to contribute some ideas to the site or anything (like what i ask myself..)

does anyone know if getting my back passenger door to open is a good DIY that isn't so risky (don't want to mess up too bad..) ? it wont open!
By Chance
#262799 I wouldn't do a DIY on that... that isn't too common of a problem to need a DIY write up. BUT remember how you do it... that way if you see someone post up with that question, how to open their door, You'll be able to help them out. :thumb:

but thats just MY opinion. 8)
By Mr Rattles
#263332 Welcome to the forum man,nice project that you have there
Any luck with the door yet?
By tilapia3
#263346 man ive been slacking on it as of the past week or so. what i really want is to fix my muffler since its cut from the pipe.. the car is sounding too loud right now. and my auto trans doesn't shift correctly in the morning (even after warmup for 5mins or so). i have to full stop for a bit then it will either grind or start doing its thing. that trans oil under the hood looks like the previous owner put water in it or something.. :cry:

ill probably post different angles of the car later if anyone cares to see haha. thanks a lot for all the welcoming so far its fun here
By Mr Rattles
#263347 Ofcourse we care man,you might find that if you are having a problem with the car and you post it here someone else also had a similar problem and they have the solution.just like me I've also been lazy and haven't washed my car in days lol