New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Da_guy
#260562 Well here for the first time im about to get a hatch eg this Saturday for $500 at the moment its it was adjustable coilovers, cheap knockoff intake system, no muffler it cut off to the header so it superloud and no power. The interior is stock nothing big the back seats were takin off and the hatch is a automatic, stereo that dosent work,a/c work. Got some ls wheels from a Teggy for it that's about it for now. Really thinking of leaving it auto and sticking a turbo or supercharge. But that's later :thumb:
By 1ACarlos
#260574 Welcome to the site. When you get the hatch show us some pics.
By RWMIII
Da_guy wrote:Well here for the first time im about to get a hatch eg this Saturday for $500 at the moment its it was adjustable coilovers, cheap knockoff intake system, no muffler it cut off to the header so it superloud and no power. The interior is stock nothing big the back seats were takin off and the hatch is a automatic, stereo that dosent work,a/c work. Got some ls wheels from a Teggy for it that's about it for now. Really thinking of leaving it auto and sticking a turbo or supercharge. But that's later :thumb:

Welcome!!!!

FI on a d-series auto tranny=major fail.

that trans will only hold back that motor.
By Punksz6
#261221 Welcome :)
By Da_guy
#262204 not much to see but here's my hatch
Here are the rim i have for it. there from a integra
By Ajax1989
#262216 nice start, someone really put ek side mirrors on lulz

:welcome:
By Da_guy
94_jdm_ferio wrote:nice start, someone really put ek side mirrors on lulz

WOW i didn't knew :? there not the original mirrors, this is my first Honda i own so I'm a noob to the Honda scene
By Da_guy
#262297 well first get the exhaust system to start, fix it up lil by lil hope it come out well
By Ajax1989
RWMIII wrote:

fail ftw!!!

Welcome again bro, nice hatch. what are your plans?

i fail or the previous owner failed?

and not knowing is where we all start, you will learn!
but yes those mirrors are off a 96-98 civic

these are stock
By Da_guy
#262304 humm i see
By RWMIII
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
RWMIII wrote:

fail ftw!!!

Welcome again bro, nice hatch. what are your plans?

i fail or the previous owner failed?

come on man. The previous owner!! lolz.
By Da_guy
#262314 The part im stuck at is were the speedometer dosent work so I went to the junk yard and got one wuth the rpm on it cuz it didnt fit.im a change the speed sensor andi was wondering if the green plug behind the cluster is a big deal cuz it didnt fit on the new I bought ?????
By RWMIII
Da_guy wrote:The part im stuck at is were the speedometer dosent work so I went to the junk yard and got one wuth the rpm on it cuz it didnt fit.im a change the speed sensor andi was wondering if the green plug behind the cluster is a big deal cuz it didnt fit on the new I bought ?????

It should fit, but the green plug is for cruise control. So if you want cruise to work then yes its a big deal, if not then dont worry about it.
By Da_guy
#262346 Ok koo I don't have to worry about it then :thumb: I don't have it