New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By geoman92
#259796 For the love of all that is good i finnally got a 93 civic coupe for the minimum price of........... Well take a guess for the car. How much would you pay for this. By the way i'm new to this forum so hola! :thumb:
By geoman92
#259800 There u go now thats my civic. Wat do you think. How much would you pay for that
By Punksz6
#259807 Welcome. Well it depends on alot of stuff. Like what type of motor does it have, is the motor in good driving condition as well as tranny,how many miles do they have, hows the interior, does it have damage to exterior, rust, how is the frame, suspension, tires, there is alot of things that go into buying a car unless u are just using it for parts. But don't get me wrong u can always rebuild and make it the way u want it. It looks like a good start. :thumb:

Is that rust right by the rear wheel well? And hows that door?
I can't really make an estimate from a side pic..
By dbrooks
#259823 welcome to the site!
By geoman92
#260094 Well im going to cut to the chase and just tell you that i paid $500 for this thing. The engine tranny suspension tires are all in great condition the inside is smelly but that can be fixed. as for rust on both rear fenders there is a little rust but i have received two fenders from another civic at the junk yard for free and are in good condition. The door has a bunch of stickers so no its not scratched just looks bad. My goal with this baby is basically rebuild the engine just for the hell of it or maybe swap it. Also im going to change the exhaust manifold intake manifold and alternator battery radiator intake system for the air and random stuff like that. I need to change the muffler because its pretty rice-y. Than im going to reupholster a couple stuff from the inside like the dash door panels etc. Change the carpet too. and finally at the end work on the body leave it smooth and paint it. The color i was debating on but considering the car was purple and is that color under the hood on the door jambs etc i decided im going to leave this as my finished product, give or take a few things:

P.S: Let me know wat you guys think any advice any other threads helping me on my voyage etc. Also note that i am not going to mess with this car to be a racing car or any of the sort. More to look good and perform well or like new. Thanks for everyones replies by the way
By dbrooks
#260353 ^^^ do that with non rice headlights/taillights and a 15 or 16 inch rim and you'll definitely be in business :thumb:
By geoman92
#260561 Ill take that into consideration. Thanks :D
By 1ACarlos
#260575 Welcome to the site.
By NoyBubble
#261230 Welcome to the site! :) Good luck on your resurrection.