New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By mooze
#255902 they used ti sell them on ebay
By tha-shabbster
#255918 Oh for real cause I really need a new hood and I figure if I'm gonna spend the money on a new one might as well be one.I like
By Flatland_EG
#255943 Be prepared to detail your engine bay on a regular basis if, in fact, you can find one. :)
By JUICE
#255949 there was a kid trying to sell one on my local CL for at least a year and a half :lol:

they look pretty goofy IMO
By TrailerTrash
#255983 its a neat idea but to me its pointless unless you got a ballin setup under the hood. and if i had a ballin setup under my hood i wouldnt wanna advertise it with a clear hood
By forcefedEG
JUICE wrote:they look pretty goofy IMO

X2 but to each there own...... :?
By andrew2siik
TrailerTrash wrote:its a neat idea but to me its pointless unless you got a ballin setup under the hood. and if i had a ballin setup under my hood i wouldnt wanna advertise it with a clear hood

:thumb:

you better have a strictly show car if you want a clear hood. and you better lock your shit up TIGHT if you're gonna take it out anywhere. theft is too common to be advertising what people could steal.
By BurqueB16
#257397 hold on, hold on... lemme dig up my 1990's superstreets, i know i saw them in there :lol:
By newbie101
#257427 wrong section. This post belongs in the "Exterior and Body" section.

And I have no idea where to find one of those. I would think they would have to be custom made or something :?
By TrailerTrash
BurqueB16 wrote:hold on, hold on... lemme dig up my 1990's superstreets, i know i saw them in there :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

that made my night
By dbrooks
#257460 ^^^ lulz :thumb: