New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By BruntMan
#255127 New guy here, just dropping by to introduce myself! All the way across the big pond from little old England. I'm the recent and very proud owner of a 1994 EG Esi hatch, only had it about a month and think I'm in love! :D Done a few jobs to her already, mostly maintenace that was due (oil, coolant changes etc) and running like a champ. I got a few questions for the pros here regarding my brakes but this isn't the place for that so expect a new thread in the brakes department very soon!
Cheers fellas
By Punksz6
#255151 Welcome to Civic-Eg!
By Ecc0
#255189 Welcome to the site good to see another uk member there's quite a few of us popping up on here now so keep an eye on the uk general chat page.

Where in the uk are you???
By 1ACarlos
#255617 Welcome to the site. Show us some pics
By coupevti
#256239 im new myself on here where you from i live in northern ireland but im workin in england at the minute living in swindon get some pics of the motor up!!!
By BruntMan
#256351 Right fellas, firstly sorry for my lack of reply just work has been kicking my arse lately! I have just posted some quick pics up over here like I said in that post everything cosmetically was done by the previous owner so don't go too hard on me! :D So far all I've done to her has been a complete fluid change and last weekend I fitted some EK VTI hubs/knuckles so I could get my 282mm Prelude brake conversion done. All went well, hardest part was getting the brakes bled afterwards, what a :x that turned out to be! Took forever. Anyway got there in the end and she now stops like a train. For you UK boys I'm from Reading, about 30 mins up the road from yourself coupevti. Planning on removing the rear seats next weekend so that will be fun :hehe: and I need to start hunting for a good bodyshop to sort my rear arches out. I'm fine getting messy with the oily bits but have to draw the ling at bodywork I'm afraid!
By andrew2siik
#256357 welcome brother! no need to apologize for lack of posting.. it happens to the best of us. most everyone here has to work extremely hard for what they have.. so not posting every minute or every day is a good thing!