New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By WhiteKid
#254763 What's up guys, I'm from Houston I'm still in High School, how ever I go to Basic Training June 6th and when I come back I'm going to pick up a eg Hatch, trying to find one in mostly stock shape so everything I do to it is my own work and i know whats been done to the car, first things I plan to do is to get mostly full suspension, mostly Buddy Club, then get a lip and a duck bill, Yakima bike rack, Mount my BMX on top and to finish it off Enkie 92's. Might eventually do engine swap but I'm not very informed about them and don't know how much a b18 swap will cost...

Anyway that's just my plans for my eg when ever I get it...

What's Up?
By hazetuk
#254779 your best thing to do is to check on craiglist i stay in houston also im in the north side though i bee heading down to westhimer sum times um b18 will run on how ever much a person is asking u can chek junk yards down aldine westfield n aldine bender i think there are different kinds of junk yards craiglist got some good swaps also u can look on jdm password but they like 3k ebay is a good place to bid on a swap but also building ur own is a good cheap way u can budget ur self and also u know what u got pm me bro we can meet up sum time i got a 95 civic eg im tryin to work on later on i got a single cam but wanna build a poors man built type r
By WhiteKid
#254781 Yea I want to keep my civic d16 and fully build a b18 cams and everything then swap it in when the build is done swap it in
By 1ACarlos
#254787 Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy
By WhiteKid
#254836 Thanks man :)