New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By wayneR
#249906 Hiya everybody.

i'm Wayne and from the UK.
I'm on building a forged turbo esi which is almost finished now and ready for the day to day driving and the 1/4 mile strip.
The civic started off as a 1.3 DX but thats all gone now and ive dropped a esi engine into it, then got bored with that so decided to forged and turbo the engine. I'm hoping for about 400WHP from the engine :wink:

will get some pic's up of what ive done upto now
By Loki_95EG
#249908 Welcome to civic-eg, hands down the best site out there!! Looking forward to seeing pictures of you ride!!
By wayneR
#249924 Ignor the intercooler as i going to be changing that and the wheels aswell, but this is how the car stands at the moment

By Loki_95EG
#249935 Clean man!! Looks good! Looking forward to seeing future work if you have plans that is!
By wayneR
#249965 Cheers 8)
I'm getting rid of the huge intercooler for a more sutle one that can sit behind the bumper, with the one fitted at the moment just give the game away that it got a turbo engine fitted.
Also thinking of another paint job for the car as the black isnt looking it's best and the arches are starting to get rust bubbles in them.
By 1ACarlos
#250003 Awesome looking hatch. Welcome to the site
By Punksz6
#250008 Welcome! Nice Hatch and Huge Intercooler! :)
By wayneR
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the site your car looks clean where in the uk are you from???

North East
By dbrooks
#250261 i shall call you john wayne.

and that's a good thing. :thumb:
By Ecc0
wayneR wrote:
Ecc0 wrote:Welcome to the site your car looks clean where in the uk are you from???

North East

I got family up that way in M'borough but I'm way down in Essex, still may be trying to get some kind of stand sorted for one of the car shows this year so keep an eye on the UK chat section if your interested
By Mr Rattles
#250627 Welcome man