New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By ragz2richez
#248843 Hey guys and gals, the names Gzeramee and I'm from OKlahoma City, OK. Im 22 and drive a 1995 Civic Ex. I just traded my 90 model chevy for it because of gas prices and so far I kinda like it. I have only owned three other imports which were an 87 rx7, 87 celica gt, and a 98 200sx so I am not very import savvy. Anywho, the Civic has the d16z6 in it with a manual transmission. Has the Password JDM fogs on it which I will probably be getting rid of because they just do not fit my idea of what I want my car to be. The dipstick who had it before me decided to prime it without sanding so the primer is flaking off and showing some of the beautiful Milano Red underneath it. I am thinking of taking it back red with the possibility of a two tone or hockey stick stripes. Not really sure on that. Anyways it has an oil leak from the calve cover and one of the cover bolts and a pinhole in the radiator. The passenger side cv shaft is clicking. But anyways I am here to learn as much as possible about the civics and anything they have to offer.
By dbrooks
#248845 WELCOME! :thumb:

you've came to the right place to learn! don't be afraid to ask questions. make a build thread when you start doing things to your car, as well.
By ragz2richez
#248847 appreciate it and I definitely will. it probably wont be for awhile. Still trying to come up on extra money to be able to play around after getting things fixed.
By dbrooks
#248850 thats whats up! i was in the same situation and i just read everything i could on this site. build threads are a good place to learn from other peoples situations.

also, be sure to check out the junkyard, its just where we post the most random things you could think of. hahaha
By Chance
#249212 Welcome to the site! :thumb:
By Punksz6
#249293 Welcome. :)
By 1ACarlos
#250012 Welcome to the site
By Mr Rattles
#250628 Welcome man , nice trade