New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By KERMIT_EGK
#247034 Wassup to my fellow eg lovers LOLX :D :hehe: New to this forum but always had my egs.......Currently working on a eg coupe with a EK front conversion............. Got a Skunk2 Exhaust System, Function Control arm with eibach Springs and KYB Shocks, Skunk 2 upper control arms and whole front has Energy bushings, Megan Sway and strut bars........got some typeR front lip with EK sideskirts back lips lowered on some SI rims.....got carbon fiber trunk...........probably forgetten things I deff have some high expectations like 5 ugs suspencion or change back drum with disc I want a k series swap but just in my dreams this my first post I will have some pics up before and after give some feed.

Last edited by KERMIT_EGK on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
By TrailerTrash
#247067 Welcome

hows about some pictures of your ride and no more caps
By ogxandrew
#247126 :x i hate caps lock and underline.
By 1ACarlos
#247131 Welcome to the site
By Punksz6
#247215 welcome. :)
By dbrooks
#247221 WELCOME TO THE SITE![/u]
By Chance
ogxandrew wrote: i hate caps lock and underline.

I concur. So, I took the liberty and typed out everything and took out the underlining.

Welcome to the site!
By KERMIT_EGK
#248882 :lol: IMA TRY PUTTING UP SOME PICS ......BUT IM BOUT SEND IT BODY SHOP SO I WANNA HAVE B4 AND AFTER PICS ......I WANNA GET SOME FEED BACK ON THE PAINT I WANT 00 SI BLUE BUT IONO IF I SHOULD PAINT THE SIDE MOLDINGS ND SIDEKIRTS OR SHOULD I LEAVE THEM BLACK ? PICS WOULD B NICE
By mooze
#248885 welcome