New members NEED to read the following:
'Rules & Guidelines' 'Using the Search Feature' 'Where should I post my Topic?' before posting on this forum!
By Dirtonaboi
#244691 So, I got myself this little garage with a pretty sweet little set up! It's just 10'x 25' but that's all I need. My coupe shell and my bike fits in there with plenty of room to spare. My tool ox rolls in there perfectly, and I recently purchased a 1 ton lift from harbor freight tools which folds up for storage! I'm so excited I felt like I had to share it with you all! Pretty soon I'll post some pics. Currently, everything is a work in progress. If anyone in the US are looking for some good deals on equipment, there are a bunch of coupons for Harbor Freight Tools in Honda Tuning Magazine! Pick one up, and they should be in the back! DIRT OUT!
By 1ACarlos
#244694 Thanks for the tip and welcome to the site.
By dbrooks
#244821 man thats cool. i always like a nice garage to do all my work in. luckily, my uncle restores classic mustangs and lets me use his garage whenever. haha it even has a lift!
By Dirtonaboi
#244823 A lift comes in handy! We were moving everything from One place to another, and before I loaded my engine and tranny in the truck I went and got a lift! So, now I'm everyone's friend! I have a pick up and a one tOn lift lol!
By dbrooks
#244826 thats awesome man. ha